Avast ye and listen! The latest Fable Beard Co’s booty to split with the crew is Captain Red, an exotic blended beard oil for ye to enjoy. Captain Red’s beard oil boasts a delicious tropical essence that is based on coconut, bay rum, spearmint and fresh lime.
Alongside these 4 ingredients, Fable Beard Co has added 5 different oils that make the final blend apart from any other. Before ye scuttle (or sink a ship, for those new and young buccaneers out there), apply this oil on your beard up to three times a day as a softener.
What could ye expect? Captain Red’s exotic blend beard oil is going to give ye a healthy and sturdy yet soft beard, a worthy appendage for any modern pirate. And just like the millions of tall palm trees that announce the tropical coastline, ye’re going to smell as good and fresh as it gets.
The signature blend in Captain Red’s 1oz beard oil contains coconut, castor, jojoba, argan, and sweet almond oils. Just as refreshing as Caribbean rum!
Want to follow Captain Red's stories? Click HERE!
- Promotes beard health and strength
- Seals in moisture, preventing beard itch
- Moisturizes deep within the follicle, allowing optimal growth conditions
- Castor Oil - High in vitamin E and omega 6 fatty acids, excellent for conditioning.
- Coconut Oil - Adds shine, softness, and helps prevent hair breakage
- Sweet Almond Oil -Sealant and beard protector
- Argan Oil - Anti-Oxidant, UV Protector, High in Vitamin E
- Jojoba Oil - Promotes beard strength and rich in vitamins and minerals