Jack Frost - A Winter Chill Beard Oil & Balm Kit
Jack Frost is here to make your winter chilly!
Made from a snowflake and touch by winter itself. Jack Frost is Fable Beard Co's perfect winter blended beard collection.
Scent profile - Pine, Fir, and Cedar Christmas Tree's with a peppermint winter chill
*Limited Winter Scent
Balm -Apply the desired amount in hand. Warm by rubbing together. Work into beard and style for an epic beard!
Oil - Apply 3-10 drops into hands. Work into beard and skin. Comb through for a well-hydrated beard!
Best used twice a day - Once in the morning and once in the evening
- Super Conditioning Blend For Beard Softness
- Vitamins and Minerals To Promote Optimal Beard Growth Conditions
- High In Fatty Acids To Prevent Hair Breakage
- Seals In Moisture And Provides A Light/Medium Hold For Styling
- Castor Oil - High in vitamin E and omega 6 fatty acids, excellent for conditioning.
- Coconut Oil - Adds shine, softness, and helps prevent hair breakage
- Sweet Almond Oil -Sealant and beard protector
- Argan Oil - Anti-Oxidant, UV Protector, High in Vitamin E
- Jojoba Oil - Promotes beard strength and rich in vitamins and minerals
- Shea Butter - Reduces Skin Irritation and Prevents Breakage
- Bees Wax - Provides light/medium hold and seals in moisture
Our orders are fulfilled in 1-2 business days!
Our payment gateways are 100% secure and protected
100% No hassle exchange or refund policy
24/7 customer Service
24/7 customer Service
The Gym Bunny is here to help!
Not bad I not my favorite but still wear occasionally
Smells really good, the girlfriend said she couldn't smell it though after just a short time after applying it, and it was for her so probably won't buy again. But I do love your guy's products!
I love the scent profile but the scent is short-lived. Even this the product is great In the beard.
Absolutely no issues with the quality of the product. The scent however, I'm just not a big fan of. It punches you right in the jaw with peppermint then tapers off into a woodsy smell throughout the day. It is very strong as well and even stayed stuck on my beard brush for a few days.