The Artist - Antique Cologne & Natures Paintbrush Beard Balm
The Artist is none other than Jeff West. He is a legend for a very simple reason, his art is Fable. With that, we want to share his vision and art with the world. The Artist commemorates Jeff and all his hard work.
Scent Profile - Antique Cologne, Mulled Spices, and Oak Moss
Apply the desired amount in hand. Warm by rubbing together. Work into beard and style for an epic beard!
Best used twice a day - Once in the morning and once in the evening
- Super Conditioning Blend For Beard Softness
- Vitamins and Minerals To Promote Optimal Beard Growth Conditions
- High In Fatty Acids To Prevent Hair Breakage
- Seals In Moisture And Provides A Light/Medium Hold For Styling
- Castor Oil - High in vitamin E and omega 6 fatty acids, excellent for conditioning.
- Coconut Oil - Adds shine, softness, and helps prevent hair breakage
- Sweet Almond Oil -Sealant and beard protector
- Argan Oil - Anti-Oxidant, UV Protector, High in Vitamin E
- Jojoba Oil - Promotes beard strength and rich in vitamins and minerals
- Shea Butter - Reduces Skin Irritation and Prevents Breakage
- Bees Wax - Provides light/medium hold and seals in moisture
If you buy more than $75 worth of stuff from us, we'll send it to you for free! It will usually take 1-3 days for us to ship orders to people in the United States. But it might take longer for orders that have to go to other countries. If you don't like what you bought, you can get your money back. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
When you pay for something on our website, your information is completely safe and secure.
100% No hassle exchange or refund policy
The Artist balm is wonderful! Smells just like the beard oil. It holds your beard nicely with no residue. Would highly recommend!
Absolutely love this scent. In the past, I had a tendency to shave my beard and do a reset every other month. This scent has convinced me to let the beast continue to grow. It smells great, my wife loves it, and my beard has never been fuller or smelled better.
I am finally reviewing this after 43 days because you all won't stop bothering me for a goddamn review. Holy shit.