The Krampus - Wretched Wreath Beard Oil & Balm Kit
Straight from the underground comes The Krampus. Stalking the night to see if you have been a good boy this year. Fear not for you will hold The Krampus's only known weakness. A nice beard and a sharp evergreen stake!
The Krampus is a frightening holiday blend of Evergreen Wreath, Pine Boughs, Spiced Apples, and Crisp Winter
*Limited Winter Scent
Balm -Apply the desired amount in hand. Warm by rubbing together. Work into beard and style for an epic beard!
Oil - Apply 3-10 drops into hands. Work into beard and skin. Comb through for a well-hydrated beard!
Best used twice a day - Once in the morning and once in the evening
- Super Conditioning Blend For Beard Softness
- Vitamins and Minerals To Promote Optimal Beard Growth Conditions
- High In Fatty Acids To Prevent Hair Breakage
- Seals In Moisture And Provides A Light/Medium Hold For Styling
- Castor Oil - High in vitamin E and omega 6 fatty acids, excellent for conditioning.
- Coconut Oil - Adds shine, softness, and helps prevent hair breakage
- Sweet Almond Oil -Sealant and beard protector
- Argan Oil - Anti-Oxidant, UV Protector, High in Vitamin E
- Jojoba Oil - Promotes beard strength and rich in vitamins and minerals
- Shea Butter - Reduces Skin Irritation and Prevents Breakage
- Bees Wax - Provides light/medium hold and seals in moisture
Our orders are fulfilled in 1-2 business days!
Our payment gateways are 100% secure and protected
100% No hassle exchange or refund policy
24/7 customer Service
24/7 customer Service
The Gym Bunny is here to help!
While I love all of the Fable scents, this one to me, smells the most like Christmas. This scent instantly takes me back to decorating the tree as a kid. Great job, Fable!
This stuff smells amazing. Perfect mix and great for the holidays but this could be a year round scent for me.
Awesome Christmas scent
I heard about Krampus from a contact (thanks Tesla beard dude) and that in person review led us to Fable. When I made my order we went all out and toyed with trying many scents. Krampus was a must to try and I am SO glad we did. It really is quite the amazing holiday scent. We have purposefully extended our holidays because of it. It’s fresh, mellows nicely, and has just that extra bit of zip. I’m going to go find my beard (someone else had to grow it for me) and ask if that can be the scent for the day.
Krampus is Christmas trees and a pines and driving through a coastal redwood forest.
I loved the packaging and the face that it came so quickly. The letter included was a nice touch. The oil itself has not been tried. Alas, my son became allergic to fir trees this year. We found out wrestling the tree into the stand. When he opened the oil, he smelled it and said his tongue started to itch. We thought it best not to take any risks. The Krampus Wretched Wreath sounded great but I guess I should have picked something less "wreathy."
Thanks though. I'll try to find other bearded people to share it with.