The Marksman - Mystic Woods Beard Conditioner
In the dead of night lurking in the shadows is The Marksman. By the time you smell the rich woods of the arrows and hear the night silence, it is too late for you!
The Marksman - Crisp Pine, Warm Cedar, Fresh Sandalwood, Soft Mosses, and Mystical Amber
To follow The Archers/Marksmens Story click HERE
Apply the desired amount to beard in the shower
Wait 5 Min
Rinse for a clean soft beard!
Fable Beard Co brings to you beard products made with wizards magic! What can wizards magic do for your beard? Well, get ready for a long list of benefits. Trust me, I'm a Wizard!
The Wizards Promise
- Water - Essential For Life
- Aloe Vera - Prevents Skin Irritation & Repairs Dead Skin Cells
- Cetearyl Alcohol - Natural Emollient, Softens Hair, & Heals Dry Skin
- Coco-Glucoside - Natural Hair and Skin Cleanser derived from coconut
- Shea Butter - Moisturize Hair, Boost Collagen, and helps cell regeneration
- BTMS - Natural Plant-Derived Mild Surfactant & Conditioning Agent
- Xanthan Gum - Natural Thickener
- Sunflower Oil - High in fatty acids & deeply nourishing
- Olive Oil - Moisturizes Hair & Prevents Skin Irritation
- Avocado Oil - Rich in oleic acid & moisturizing hair penetrator
- Wheat Germ Oil - Rich in Vitamin B to Promote Growth
- Castor Oil - High in vitamin E and omega 6 fatty acids, excellent for conditioning.
- Coconut Oil - Adds shine, softness, and helps prevent hair breakage
- Sweet Almond Oil -Sealant and beard protector
- Argan Oil - Anti-Oxidant, UV Protector, High in Vitamin E
- Jojoba Oil - Promotes beard strength and rich in vitamins and minerals
- Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Antimicrobial Preservative
- Citric Acid - Natural Ph balancer and preservative
- Lactic Acid - Natural Preservative
- Tocopherol - Vitamin E
- Decyl Glucoside - Natural Mild Surfactant
- Lauryl Betaine - Natural Mild Surfactant
- Benzoic Acid - Natural Stabilizer and Preservative
- Dehydroacetic Acid - Natural Preservative
- Fragrance Oil - Skin Safe and Meets all IFRA Standards
Fable's Risk-Free Guarantee
If you aren’t amazed by The Wizard's magic or the fragrance you purchased just isn't for you, we'll exchange it for another fragrance—no questions asked. Just contact The Princess email@example.com
If you buy more than $75 worth of stuff from us, we'll send it to you for free! It will usually take 1-3 days for us to ship orders to people in the United States. But it might take longer for orders that have to go to other countries. If you don't like what you bought, you can get your money back. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
When you pay for something on our website, your information is completely safe and secure.
100% No hassle exchange or refund policy
Smell is awesome, subtle pine/woodsy scent without making you smell like a candle. And a high quality conditioner
Subtle long lasting scent and good texture .will consider to order
Smells good but doesn't smell like the woods more like clean laundry
I have tried many different bear oils, butters, washes, and conditioners. Fables a cut above the rest. The Marksman scent is something phenomenal. I have a long unkept beard so honestly I look like a freaking homeless lumberjack most of the time, but ain’t no one able to say my beard isn’t softer than a fluffy little kitten.
I was excited to try Fable's beard conditioner for the first time. As soon as I took it out of the box I removed the seal to sample the smell, and I was greeted with the smell of hand lotion. Granted, it didn't look like lotion, it's just the first thing that came to mind when I smelled it. The product looked like it had separated or wasn't mixed well, and I couldn't find even a hint of the scent that was supposed to be "The Marksman". Regardless of all this, I did give the benefit of the doubt and try it just to be sure, but my beard only smelled of lotion or generic conditioner. I attempted to contact support about the issue, but all I received in return was a request to review the product, so here we are. I'm assuming this was just a bad batch and not indicative of the product, but I won't be buying more.