The Paladin - Holy Smoke Beard Oil
The Paladin joins the rank of Fable legends. Cunning and mighty he packs a big punch but his armor is filled with love and compassion. Designed after our warehouse manager Cam we couldn't be happier to have him join the ranks of Fable Legends.
Scent Profile - Mystic Woods, Holy Smoke, Rejuvenating Cologne, Blessed Armor, and Divine Musk!
- Promotes beard health and strength
- Seals in moisture, preventing beard itch
- Moisturizes deep within the follicle, allowing optimal growth conditions
- Castor Oil - High in vitamin E and omega 6 fatty acids, excellent for conditioning.
- Coconut Oil - Adds shine, softness, and helps prevent hair breakage
- Sweet Almond Oil -Sealant and beard protector
- Argan Oil - Anti-Oxidant, UV Protector, High in Vitamin E
- Jojoba Oil - Promotes beard strength and rich in vitamins and minerals
If you buy more than $75 worth of stuff from us, we'll send it to you for free! It will usually take 1-3 days for us to ship orders to people in the United States. But it might take longer for orders that have to go to other countries. If you don't like what you bought, you can get your money back. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
When you pay for something on our website, your information is completely safe and secure.
100% No hassle exchange or refund policy
Probably my new favorite scent from Fable. Little Smokey and cologne vibe. Long lasting and complex but not overpowering
Very nice light Smokey smell. Wouldn’t say one of my favorites. But I would buy it again. Smell is lite but last.
I love the paladin beard oil. I use it not only on my beard, but I'll also put it on my clothes. It's a nice manly scent. My beard is softer now and easier to brush.
Love the scent and love the way it makes my skin feel under my beard.
As the title says, the conditioner and the oil are top notch. They work perfectly and the fragrance are consistent with one another. However the balm and butter are night and day. They really don’t smell like the conditioner/oil and I’m having a hard time forcing myself to even use them as they smell unpleasant compared to their counterparts. The deodorant is in the same category, which was a disappointment. I use “The Paladin” for reference.